PayPal charges a 2% handling fee for transferring money to a member’s PayPal account. You can request a cash transfer once the threshold of your account is reached.
All about PayPal Payments
In order to receive PayPal payments:
1. Please make sure that you have set up your PayPal email in the “Paypal Info” section. This email MUST match the email on your PayPal accounts.
– If your PayPal has been “Processed”, that means that the payment was successful. There could be a delay of 30 minutes.
– In case your PayPal has been “Denied by Paypal,” which means that the payment was NOT successful. Unfortunately, PayPal does not let us know the reasons for a denied payment. Please check your PayPal account and contact PayPal support to see why your payment was denied. Please ensure that your PayPal email is right in your profile.
– If your PayPal payment is “Pending”/”Control,” the reason why may be:
1. We have already submitted the payment to PayPal, however PayPal has not finalized the payment.
2. There are issues with your PayPal accounts and it was unable to accept payment.
3. The PayPal email that you provided is incorrect. You can verify the e-mail it was sent to here.
In case your payment has not been processed after a few days you may contact us here and one of our Customer Support staff can look into it for you.